Tuesday, September 4, 2007

my apologies

so i just wanted to quickly apologize if i ever say anything that offends or upsets anyone. i do understand that this is my blog and i should and can be able to say whatever i want and im not forcing anyone to visit the site. i also understand that i cant please everyone with everything i ever say, and its pointless to even try. yet, i also never really write anything to intentionally offend or upset anyone. many times i may write things that are dry or sarcastic and they may be improperly understood or i may just be trying to be funny and what i say is not funny at all, and offensive or upsetting to people.

so ill probably just honestly continue writing what i want to write, but if anyone is ever upset or offended by anything i do write, i would hope that you would let me know. again, i know you dont have to be here, but i appreciate you being here, so if you have any complaints, please let me know as im not trying to upset anyone and your thoughts will be duly noted.

4 comments:

Dave said...

I find apologies highly offensive.

Paige said...

I wasn't offended, just disappointed. I don't want to tell Ridge, we named you after Kent but you can't be like him. I hope it is the opposite.

Kevin Arnold said...

Kent-

The only thing offensive about your blog is that it seems like your life is a lot more exciting than mine is.

By the way, I'm totally impressed that you tried stand up. That's always been one of my goals, but I don't think I have the huevos to pull it off.

Cherylyn said...

I'm with Dave on this one. :-)